My friend River of Strike a Spark has nominated me for the Reader Appreciation Award! Thank you, River! Everyone, River is amazing. You should go check out her blog. Right now.
Again, thank you very much, River!
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Attach the icon to your site.
- Answer the attached questions.
- Nominate six bloggers who you feel deserve this award and notify them about their nominations.
1. What is your favorite color?
At the moment, my favorite color is swinging between sky blue and brown.
2. What is your favorite animal?
If I had to choose only one, I would say dogs. I had a wonderful pet hamster when I was little, though.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Water or fruit juice. Tea is nice too.
4. What is your favorite number?
5. What is your favorite day of the week?
6. What is your favorite flower?
All of the harmless, pretty ones that don’t set off my allergies.
7. What is your passion?
Making people happy. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.
8. Do you watch television?
Not really, no. I watch DVD’s, though.
9. Who is your favorite author?
Um. Anne McCaffrey. Brian Jacques. Arthur C. Clarke. C. S. Lewis. Drat you, difficult question!
10. Do you like 80s movies?
…Maybe? I like lots of older movies…were they made in the 80’s?
11. How do you like your eggs?
Boiled, scrambled, over-easy, sunnyside-up at times, and sometimes baked into tasty treats. Like cakes, cookies, and souffles.
12. When did you discover blogging?
I can’t really remember. I knew about blogging for quite a while before I actually started my blog, though.
13. Why do you like to blog?
It’s fun, engaging, and I like to think that my posts make someone, somewhere, smile. 🙂
I know you already got this (and, in fact, were the one who gave it to me), but I would like to nominate you, River. 🙂
River of Strike a Spark
Koko of Lollipops and Rainbows
The Cogaroo of Cogaroo Crafts
Lisa of Puffy Little Things
Cherie of You and Mie
I’ll be alerting the nominees soon, so keep an eye out and you might see their posts! As long as they haven’t gotten this award before, of course. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed today’s post!